From (Since) 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds, Profit Focus Partners has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
Profit Focus Partners Pty Ltd – Authorised Representative No 124 7565
ABN – 40 359 253 386.
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice are:
Peter Liakopoulos – Authorised Representative No 124 7566
Lin (Dean) Cong – Authorised Representative No 124 7567
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.